Thursday 3 November 2011

My music

I love going to concerts! I have been to a lot of concerts like John Butler Trio, Ben Harper... I love this type of music! It's like rock but it's light rock and when I listen these songs I feel relax, I like to have a trips in my mind, have daydreams. I love the guitar sound and John Butler is really good at playing the guitar, he makes some songs where the guitar is the protagonist. When I was in Ben Harper concert, in last July, he made a piece of his song just with his voice, without instruments...It was fantastic! His voice is very strong and we can hear in all place of arena. Now I'm in London and here there are a lot of concerts but there are very expensive!! I'd like to go at Red Hot Chili Peppers show that will be in few days, but the price is too much.
My favorite songs change day by day... depends what I'm feeling! In this days I'm listening a lot of time "A team" by Ed Sheeran.

No comments:

Post a Comment