Monday 7 May 2012

My trip to the island of pirates…Roatan…


On 12th of April I left, with my father, my brother and his girlfriend, for Roatan, an island of Caribbean, located off the North coast of Honduras. 





Roatan on 17th century became a perfect island for pirates and according to local legends Henry Morgan, one of the most popular pirates in the word, had hidden a treasure there.
I was immediately fascinated by colour of the sky which merged with crystal-clear water.
Water has different shades of blue thanks to stunning reef which is the biggest in the word after austalian reef, indeed the island is very popular for diving and snorkeling.









The best experience I’ve ever had was swimming with dolphins. In that moment I could feel the dolphins touching me!


After 10 days into the wild nature, unfortunately I had to get back to civilization and the impact was shocking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment