Wednesday 9 May 2012

Strange silly dream...

It was a normal grey day in London, I was walking on the street, the same road that I walk every day. I was getting over the corner and I was dropping off the main street, when, suddenly, I came across a particular object. The strange thing was on the ground and it was a grey and black box with iron pipes and a series of bolts and buttons. I tried to pick up it but it was really heavy , weird because the object was tiny. I used my entire strenght and I was able to lift it just a bit but a button with a strange shape- it was looking like a skull-came off from the main body. I immediately tried to sort out the problem and fixed the thing removed, but I didn't know how...! The object was too complicated for me, I was about to give up, when the object made a sound, it was a metallic voice and it said: <please set me out! Select the language.>
I selected "english" and the voice replied: <You found me, now you have to look after me!>
At that moment I heard a deafening sound, it was the alarm of my phone and I was at home, on my bed... It was just a bad dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment