Thursday 14 June 2012

My life in London

I really like London like city and place to live. Currently I'm living close to Tower bridge and this is for me a stunning area: the walk from Tower bridge to the Millenium bridge is simply amazing! You can see the story of London with old buildings as Saint Paul cathedral or the Globe theatre and in the same time you can see how the architectures are changed in few hundreds years with the Liverpool street's skyscrapers. I like dreaming and thinking that maybe, one day, I can work in the highest floor of one of those buildings.
In front of the Millenium bridge we can find the Tate Modern; as I love any kind of art, during my free afternoons, I like visiting the temporary exhibitions.
In London, since is a multiethnic city, you can try any type of food from all countries: Italy, Spain, Vietnam, China, Japan, Thailand, India...
My favourite restaurant is Busaba, it's Thai. The tastes of Thai food are too different from the Italians: if you compare a plate of noodles with a dish of lasagna  you can agree with me that noodles are more dedicated and light.
When I've free evenings I like inviting my friends to my place, have dinner all together, watch a film, play some games or just talk and enjoy the company: this is the advantage of live alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment